Proverbs 22:7

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda...

With the beginning of 2010, I vow to keep the journal I should have started in 2009. February 22, 2009, to be exact. That was the day that Jonny and I began our Journey to Debt Freedom via Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University.

My intent for this blog is to hopefully summarize the last 10 1/2 months, and go forward with the rest of our journey to getting debt free. I'll also post resources I come across for knocking out debt. I want a record of our good days, and our bad, and what we did great, and what we need to improve on.

There may be a little about getting in shape thrown in here as well, as spending money on food is also a key part of our journey. I need to be honest with myself when I eat fast food, as I am CONFIDENT if I could cut fast food completely out of my life, I'd probably drop 20 pounds instantly.

At any rate, I hope you will enjoy my story, or offer insight as you see fit. I've got lots of resources that I've come across to share, but it may take me some time to get everything listed.

No comments: