Proverbs 22:7

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Homemade Laundry Soap?

I've read about this on the Dave Ramsey forums, and some of the frugal money websites I've participated on, but I haven't actually gotten around to trying it yet. Why? Because you need a 5 gallon bucket, and I dont have one, or the space to store one. PLUS, using coupons, I'm stocked up on laundry detergent at least for another year.

Nonetheless, I wanted to post a link to this story because I believe it's got alot of truth to it. They have a point - how did people in the olllllld days clean their clothes? Here's an idea - with WATER. If you like the smell of laundry detergent, this may not be the best option for you though.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109349/do-it-yourself-laundry-detergent

No comments: