Proverbs 22:7

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear Chase....

Dear Chase,


Please issue a refund for the credit balance on my account.

Also, please close my account effective immediately. I no longer use credit cards and do not wish to keep it open. 
Now that I have moved into a house, I no longer care what my FICO score looks like, so please don t try to change my mind. If you need to list a reason for account cancellation, you can put Dave Ramsey. 

Thank you!


Sincerely,
Jonathan Hicks 


*************


Dear Jonathan Hicks,

I sincerely regret that you have chosen to close your account ending in 9771.

I have closed your account as requested. Also, a refund check for the credit balance will be mailed to the address
listed on your account and should be received by September 13, 2010.

Please destroy all cards and checks associated with this account. Remember to contact any merchants with whom you have authorized recurring charges to this account and make alternate arrangements.



Although you have chosen to close your account, please consider Chase for your future financial needs.

If you have any further questions, please reply using the Secure Message Center.

Thank you,

Vanita D'souza
E-mail Customer Service Representative
1-800-436-7927
Account is owned by Chase Bank USA, N.A. and may be serviced by its affiliates.











Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Now THAT is Financial Peace. No More Chase. No More CUofGA....the only credit card we have left "open" but currently not in use is the NavyFCU Visa, and that's only because we're still paying off debt and do not have our fully funded emergency fund in place. This is Jonny's security gland, which I totally get. Once this last $13K is paid off, and the FFEF is built up....NavyFCU Visa will be going bye bye too...

No comments: