Proverbs 22:7

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.

Monday, March 22, 2010

We're already there!

Well, in my post last week about the month ahead plan, I lied. I said the money I had coming in from the GIBill was about $2000.

Wrong. It was $4000. And it arrived today.

Oh my gosh, I cannot even express how excited I am. The money is sitting in our account, waiting for April 1st, when I'll go ahead and pay everything. I don't even care when payday is, because it doesn't matter.

I don't have to temporarily pause my debt snowball, and I don't have to wait until June to implement the month ahead plan. WE'RE ALREADY THERE!!!

The only downside of this is that it's KILLING me to not throw that entire amount at our debt, NOW. That's 50% of our remaining consolidation loan debt, and as much as I would love to throw it all at it, I really believe that getting on the month ahead system is going to help us be in a better position.

Now, let's see how this job interview situation with Jonny turns out. That will be a treat to see if that results in more income.

YEAH!

No comments: