Proverbs 22:7

The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OCD Coupon shoppers

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/video/extreme-couponing-saving-obsessive-compulsive-disorder-12491099

A friend at work shared this with me, and I was mortified. These folks make a full time job out of couponing, but I loved that the one guy gave alot of it to the church foodbank.

And it also makes me sad that they zeroed in on the overweight girl while she buying candy and really unhealthy stuff.

I dont have time to coupon like this. I just look for good deals on things I need. I dont see any point in buying something I'm not going to use just because it's free. If I stumble across it and I have time to get it and I can donate it to a local shelter, I certainly will, but I'm not going to get crazy in order to do it.

Ugh.

No comments: